The Community Child Care Clearinghouse of Niagara was implemented in 1995 to coordinate, assist, and strengthen child care services in Niagara County. Quality child care is a community resource that supports families, contributes to economic productivity, and nurtures children’s growth.
Link to Child Care of Niagara Web Site:
Services for Parents:
- Help in locating child care that meets individual family needs
- Information on child care centers, family child care homes, before and after school programs, nursery schools and summer camps.
- Information on financial assistance for parents needing child care
- Publications on choosing the right type of child care for your family
Services for Child Care Providers
- Workshops/training on child development, activity planning, health and safety, CPR, etc.
- Assistance in becoming registered or licensed
- Technical assistance for child care providers
- Resource library and newsletter
- Child and adult care food program for family child care homes
- Health and safety items for participants applying to become a registered family or licensed group family child care provider.
Services for Businesses and the Community
- Information on child care supply and demand
- Assistance with questions related to child care issues
- Resources on quality child care
For information about child care options, training for child care providers,
and publications for parents or providers and/or businesses and communities,
please contact us at:
1521 Main Street, Niagara Falls, New York 14305,
Tel: 1-800-701-4KID, (716) 285-8572, Fax: (716) 286-9243
or visit the website at: http://www.childcareofniagara.com./